• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Help

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Hello people,

Right...... I rescued a bunny and took it to a bunny rescue (well so called one, when i got there). The lady took the rabbit and said come and see the others i was like oh ok.

She took me into her garage where it was full of tiny hutches piled ontop of each other, and not clean.

She is breeding from RESCUE rabbits and has approx 4 litters!!!!! :censored:

They also dont get let out (as far as i no she doesnt have runs), so they are in a dark garage in a tiny hutch with only one light!!

Please acn any one help...

What are the right hutch sizes?

How do i report her?

report her to the RSPCA....and you could always offer to help out so the buns get some handling and cleaned out

Oh my gosh deffo report her to the RSPCA although I'm not their hugest fan, they're all we have. I hope they do something to help these poor buns :cry:
What an awful woman :censored:

I have offered to take some of the bunnies but she wont have it. I will contact the RSPCA tomorrow i think, but no dis respect to the RSPCA i dont always find them helpfuly. I hope they help :(

I would report her while in the meantime maybe offer to help clean them out? Bunnies should not be condemmed to cramped dirty conditions, what a terrible life :shock:

I would offer to help clean ect but i live 30 (approx miles away) i said i would take a couple of buunies. But i can't beleive she is breeding:censored:

would she not let you take any? yeah that is quite a way. I hate people like that. it annoys me that anyone can just buy an animal, no matter how cruel they are. When I am older I want to have a huge garden filled with bunny palace shed and run combos and rescue as many as I can :) Id def report her to the rspca

would she not let you take any? yeah that is quite a way. I hate people like that. it annoys me that anyone can just buy an animal, no matter how cruel they are. When I am older I want to have a huge garden filled with bunny palace shed and run combos and rescue as many as I can :) Id def report her to the rspca

nope not even one :evil: i mean im moving into my new house soon, so i will have the room, they have a great life. I mean a rescue bunny (any bunny) should have a great life not go form one bad one to another!!!!!!!!!! Makes me angry. :censored:

Yes i did take the bunny back, my friend had him :)

I hope she lets me take some and the RSPCA can help. Fingers crossed!

How did you find out about this so called rescue? Does she have a website? What was she calling herself?
She must not think she is doing anything wrong if she offerd to show you the buns. Some people make you want to cry.
I am glad you didnt leave the bun.

Back