• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Since bonded Bobby doesn't like me UD I got an ACTUAL cuddle

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry: My precious little girl has no interest in her mum at all, untill I have noms that is :cry::lol:

Carlo Oh my word he will cover me in kisses, and crawl on my lap :love:

Bobby will accept strokies of Ian, and sometimes off me, but if Carlo comes to get a piece of the action, that's it she's off, and I get the bunny bum :(

do you think she's jealous?

Last edited:
Sounds like its related to the hierachy probably, of all of you, and also what you mean. She may be miffed about Carlos and is telling you she is unimpressed you 'don't like her anymore'.

I think its just their different personalities. I have generally found my girly buns to be less cuddly than my boys anyway

Sounds like its related to the hierachy probably, of all of you, and also what you mean. She may be miffed about Carlos and is telling you she is unimpressed you 'don't like her anymore'.

Aw I loves her so muchly she is the one and only :cry: Do you think extra fuss will help??

When Bobby was a lone house bun she used to jump up and snuggle with me all the time. She still follows me, but when I try and fuss her she just shrugs me off. :cry:

I think its just their different personalities. I have generally found my girly buns to be less cuddly than my boys anyway

It's just she used to be such a fussy bunny, but since she has a fella to dote on her, and he does all the time, she has no time for mummeh:(

awwwww shes such a madam.. if she still follows you she still loves you :love: she sounds stroppy enough to punish you for fussing Carlo tho :shock:

I agree that if she is following you she clearly still loves you. Love does change when they get their own friend because it has to. She doesn't not like you at all. Maybe try reading her body language and the sitation when she does get cow baggy.

I agree that if she is following you she clearly still loves you. Love does change when they get their own friend because it has to. She doesn't not like you at all. Maybe try reading her body language and the sitation when she does get cow baggy.

I like the description Cow baggy :lol:

Trip lost interest in me as soon as he was bonded with Scarlett, I think its just than another rabbit can commuincate with them better than we can so if they have a friend they are likely to show more interest in them than us

Yup Dizzi and Rascal are the same. They've both always hated being picked up but Dizzi used to love nose rubs and a good fuss ......... and when in the right mood, so did Rascal .... now they're bonded, as soon as my hand goes near them, they're off (unless I food of course but they only stay long enough to pinch it out of my hand and they're off again)!

Its a very rare day now if they hang around for fussing! :(

Last edited:
She may mellow again.

When Oscar (prev. spolit house bun) got his new wifey Sea, he wasn't interested in me at all, despite the fact he used to lie on me for upto 2 hours each night pre-Sea.

Now, several months later, he's back o his snuggly self, and actually follows me around the grden until I pick him up and cuddle him.

She may mellow again.

When Oscar (prev. spolit house bun) got his new wifey Sea, he wasn't interested in me at all, despite the fact he used to lie on me for upto 2 hours each night pre-Sea.

Now, several months later, he's back o his snuggly self, and actually follows me around the grden until I pick him up and cuddle him.

Ooh I was hoping someone would say that ....... gives all us newly redundant bunny mummeh's a bit of hope! lol

She may mellow again.

aaaah bless - thats so sweet! My bunny girls love a fuss...but not on my lap - more if they have flopped out on the rug......last few nights iVe been flopping next to them...their faces are hilarisou - like "What the heck ya doing !"....youre TOOO BIG!:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love: But Arrabella let me flop next to her the other night for a few minutes...before she ran off!:lol::lol::lol:

aaaah bless - thats so sweet! My bunny girls love a fuss...but not on my lap - more if they have flopped out on the rug......last few nights iVe been flopping next to them...their faces are hilarisou - like "What the heck ya doing !"....youre TOOO BIG!:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love: But Arrabella let me flop next to her the other night for a few minutes...before she ran off!:lol::lol::lol:

i DO THIS :lol:

I think I just get a bit :( Because she is my pal, Bobby and I are like the same person, so yeah I can see when she is stroppy with me, she is sooo like me, Ian says he lives with too mardy mares :lol:

This.

Nino was exactly the same. He follows me everywhere and trips me up constantly. He was never particularly snuggly but we were permitted some stroke time on the floor, and he used to lick our faces and the OH's bald head, but since bonded this is rare and he generally just clicks at us and hops off. I know he loves me because he's always 'there' to the point of annoying but his bun wife satisfies his affectionate needs, and as painful as it is for you... it's far more natural and healthier for them :)

Plus you have your own giant bun to snuggle with... so fair's fair! ;)

This.

Nino was exactly the same. He follows me everywhere and trips me up constantly. He was never particularly snuggly but we were permitted some stroke time on the floor, and he used to lick our faces and the OH's bald head, but since bonded this is rare and he generally just clicks at us and hops off. I know he loves me because he's always 'there' to the point of annoying but his bun wife satisfies his affectionate needs, and as painful as it is for you... it's far more natural and healthier for them :)

Plus you have your own giant bun to snuggle with... so fair's fair! ;)

True.. :lol::lol: I just feel like I have done something wrong, but I guess it's natural. Carlo still lavishes kisses and snuggles on me, because I guess Bobby is not very forthcoming with grooms as he is, so any attention of the big hoomin is grreat:love:

I think I just get a bit :( Because she is my pal, Bobby and I are like the same person, so yeah I can see when she is stroppy with me, she is sooo like me, Ian says he lives with too mardy mares :lol:

aaah bless you! Its so hard when we dont know what we are doing wrong or what they are trying to tell us! I hope she cuddles with you soon...bless her...:love:

My Herbie never used to let me near him, then i read something on here about going to him first when i go in the room instead of Inca, makes him think he is the boss, so i tried that.

He still runs off now and again, but is much better when i do that :)

Back