• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which RU buns would you bunnap if you could? ;)

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Hello,

I've not been around for very long but am a bit addicted to looking at the sheer amount of cute photos on this site! And the lovely rescue stories...

But there's so many bunnies I want to bunnap (or just borrow for cuddles to be honest :angel:) and I was wondering which RU buns other members would like to steal if they could...buns and usernames below please!

:love::love:

Mine so far (ever growing list, will add)
- All the Blackberry buns because I want matching bunnies.
- Inspector Morse because I want to rub his lovely nose

There's more, but I'll have to go and check their names!!

;):wave:

Sky-O's 'Wish'.
kath101's - Whole Quad.
Schuette's 'Nutmeg'.
Bitzy's 'Dizzi & Rascal'

There are so many more, i could go on for days... :)

Last edited:
Jester and Zebedee :love:

Stevie Wonder :love:

All of Kaths101,

Blackberry and co's

Dizee and rascal :love:

Grumpy Holly and Alvin! (they are just like two Bobby's :lol:)

Timmy and mi mi

Oh there is so many.. All the grumpy bossy lops, and all the eyeliner buns

This is exactly why I rarely post pics of my bunnies - none of you will know what they look like so you wont be able to bunny nap them. :lol::lol::lol:

This is exactly why I rarely post pics of my bunnies - none of you will know what they look like so you wont be able to bunny nap them. :lol::lol::lol:

Not necessarily to bunnap Amy104, just maybe borrow for a few cuddles. Honestly...:angel:

I think its time you changed that Amy...

Are you kidding, you live well within bun napping distance, I think its far to dangerous. :lol:

Actually what with all the time it takes looking after my lot I don't often get time to take any nice pics. I will try and do some soon.

Blackberry.....blackbery&co
Biscuit.....Graham L
Daisy and Dudley.....Bouddica
Hayden and Dudley.....Jenzel 5
Locksley.....mini lop1
Oreo,charlie,mittens and sooty.....Kaths 101
Thumper.....LauryStevens so i could have twins
oh and spencer.....Susie bun
The list is endless id probably take them all if i could :lol::love:

Last edited:
With this type of thread the buns that get mentioned are generally the ones whose owners post a lot of pics of them or whose owners post a lot generally. Not that there is anything wrong with that its just the way it tends to be so its more of a reflection of how well known a bun/ their owner is

Last edited:
locksley is very previlaged to be on the bunny napping list :lol: i think kay wanted him to stay with her at bunnyhops, and was sad when she could no longer see him at bedtime when he came home with me :lol:

With this type of thread the buns that get mentioned are generally the ones whose owners post a lot of pics of them or whose owners post a lot generally. Not that there is anything wrong with that its just the way it tends to be so its more of a reflection of how well known a bun/ their owner is

I agree. No one ever picks mine, but that is because I am not a well known member, or have bunnies that stand out. I dont mind. I do understand. But some members have got upset over threads like this before.

yeah I agree with this :wave: I think there is only a handful of people who know all my buns lol,

Back