• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies Fundraiser Sunday 7th November

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Hello everyone :wave:

We are organising a Table Top Sale & Gift Fair
on

Sunday 7th November

at

Husbands Bosworth Village Hall (Leics)

10am-3pm

All proceeds to Honeybunnies Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescue, Leics.
:):):):):):)

Your chance to de-clutter, raise some pennies, grab some bargains and support a good cause!

Stalls are available at £6 each

New & inexpensive stocking fillers. Locally made gifts & crafts.

Nearly new, good quality bric a brac, toys, games, books etc.
Tombola & childrens colouring competition.

Honeybunnies calendars, Christmas cards + other merchandise.
Free & impartial advice on all aspects of rabbit & guinea pig welfare.

*Special guest appearance by two Honeybunny bunnies!*
:bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2:

Teas, coffees, sandwiches & cakes available.

For more information or to book a stall please pm Fluffers!

:D:D:D:D:D

thanks for putting this up Jen but think it will/and should be moved to fundraising section

to add..we had an idea to do a huge fundraisier for all rescues..but the logistics of it was all too much for us at the present time
BUT if anyone would like to book a table..only £6 which goes to us..and then do the sale on that table for another rescue..would be a good idea..all we ask is you don't do a tomobola and we don't want it to be a jumble sale..more a good quality table top..so no piles of 2nd hand clothes
but books, nice bric a brac or new goods, the rescues own or if you sell jewelery etc..would all be welcome
anyone doing a stall on behalf of another animals rescue will get free teas/coffees/squash..and maybe a biscuit!!:D

thanks for putting this up Jen but think it will/and should be moved to fundraising section

to add..we had an idea to do a huge fundraisier for all rescues..but the logistics of it was all too much for us at the present time
BUT if anyone would like to book a table..only £6 which goes to us..and then do the sale on that table for another rescue..would be a good idea..all we ask is you don't do a tomobola and we don't want it to be a jumble sale..more a good quality table top..so no piles of 2nd hand clothes
but books, nice bric a brac or new goods, the rescues own or if you sell jewelery etc..would all be welcome
anyone doing a stall on behalf of another animals rescue will get free teas/coffees/squash..and maybe a biscuit!!:D

Thanks Jill, I know I was meant to put all that and forgot!! :roll::oops:

Just looking at how far it is, it is roughly between Market Harborough & Lutterworth?

It's a quite far to come but I'll see... I'd love to have a stand and make some crafty things for it but I don't think I've quite the skill or enough time to fill a table!

Hannah :)

Just looking at how far it is, it is roughly between Market Harborough & Lutterworth?

It's a quite far to come but I'll see... I'd love to have a stand and make some crafty things for it but I don't think I've quite the skill or enough time to fill a table!

Hannah :)

Hello Hannah :wave: Yes it's exactly 1/2 way between Market Harborough & Lutterworth, 6 miles off J20 of the M1 :D

Would be lovely to see you if you feel you can make the journey. If you don't have enough things to fill a table maybe you could join forces with a friend? It's fine to have a mixture of nearly new & new items :) Either that or you could just donate a couple of bits for us to sell? ;):D

Back