• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed...

lydz

Alpha Buck
Just sent landlord letter requesting permission to have bunnies!! So nervous and i so hope its good news when i do hear back. Will be devastated if he says no! Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Good luck! I wrote to mine asking for a cat months ago and never had a reply :(

Im moving in with my boyfriend on the 25th November into our own rented house :D and our landlord was quick to saying yes to our bunnies and dog. My fingers are crossed for you!

Im moving in with my boyfriend on the 25th November into our own rented house :D and our landlord was quick to saying yes to our bunnies and dog. My fingers are crossed for you!

That's encouraging! I hope my landlord is as open to pets :)

Still no response to email (which he specifcally gave us to contact him) what's my next move? Wait longer? Write letter? Phone call? Why is he ignoring me if its no he should just say so :(

If he doesn't reply i'd just do it! Stuff him, you've emailed him and he hasn't had the common decency to reply so just take them :) x

Back