• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anne - A couple of pics

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Anne is doing really well, She has fear aggression but as not tried to bite me even when i am picking her up. She had her photograph taken on along with another rabbit called Alfie (not taken together)Tuesday by our local paper (will post pic when it comes out).
This is Anne investigating her new home and going for a nosey to see who lives in that shed
010-5.jpg

Anne showing her angelic face
009-6.jpg

To think this beautiful bunny was going to be pts because of her behaviour...:shock:

Kay, you clearly have the magic touch with scared bunnies, well done on getting her this far.

:wave:

:love::love::love:she is lovely .Kayj can I come and stay at yours foever as you have my dream place .Then again I might not as you know what I am scared of now

she is :love::love::love: how could anyone not want her?i would have her in an instance.:D being nosey now and googled bew french lops.they are gorgeous but so expensive:shock:

:love::love::love:she is lovely .Kayj can I come and stay at yours foever as you have my dream place .Then again I might not as you know what I am scared of now

I am sure you will get use to them after all I did;):lol::lol::lol:

Will take pics later of your new babies as they are hopping about now:shock: and she as got 9:shock:

I am sure you will get use to them after all I did;):lol::lol::lol:

Will take pics later of your new babies as they are hopping about now:shock: and she as got 9:shock:

Brill looking forward to seeing them .Have ordered a new hut for them .My vets looking forward to meeting them too . He annt seen one in the flesh either and is off to read up on them .

Back