• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No op for indy AGAIN!!!

smoo

Mama Doe
Seriously.. I'm starting to wonder if he has any plums at all. All the big nut vibes i've been giving him have been a waste.
I hate having to have him seperate from Luna.
I thought he would be ready now as he's being running in lots of circles, scenting everything and spraying but nothing nada ZILCH

SOB :cry::cry::cry:

How old is he?

Is it possible he is hoiking them up when examined and at the vets? and if they maybe shaved him under GA, they might find them there?

The vet just phoned me after i'd spoken to the receptionist and she said that she could only just feel them, so they sedated him to see if he was relaxed that they might drop but she's just deeming it too risky for him as he is so small.
Another 4-6 weeks to wait and we will see what happens.

I'm so sorry, Smoo! :(

Sky-O might be right. Yopu've certainly seen evidence of hormonal activity, haven't you?

Spenser's plums are tiny (not that I get to see them much as he considers the region none of my business). When he's lying stretched out and relaked I can lift a paw gently and see that they really are tiny, it's not a case of hoiking up! He's never done any of the classic hormonal things, so I think I must just have an undersexed bunny.

Indy will allow me to stroke him but he will not allow anyone to pick him up. even the vets said he was difficult to pick up so i've never had the opportunity to have a peek at his nether regions.
but yes lots of hormonal activity.
Basically I think he's acting the big man but is still a little baby! I've even been out today to buy him some toys and treats to say sorry for having him neutered.

Back