• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help finding a shed :S

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Sorry thought I'd re-word this a bit better. I'm moving to a new house in Hartlepool with a large garden. (Wanting to move back near family) I'm looking for a shed to keep the rescue's in, inside this shed I'd need to fit numerous hutch's, one of which being the 6ft three tier hutch I bought a few weeks back. My concern is getting a shed where the large hutch will fit in height wise. I was thinking if I get a one long enough the hutch will fit at the back of the shed?

My price budget is something under £800 please. The larger the better, and tongue and groove preferably. So if you can refer maybe a local guy who builds sheds or any online, please let me know.

Also I had another idea of buying lots of the 6x4sheds, and putting the hutch's inside of those, and bringing the large hutch inside for quarantine rabbits. Would this be a better idea or not?

Thanks, sorry I was in a rush typing before I made no sense :oops:

Last edited:
I bought my shed from Shedstore online. Its 6x4 T&G and really good quality - it cost £200 which I thought was quite a fair price. Might be worth looking at the larger sheds they do, as they might be within your budget x

Hi:wave: Have a look at www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk they have some good bargains on, i have just bought a 8ft x 6ft one off the (T&G) for 210.00 including delivery, It is nearly up too just need windows and doors on, waiting for hubby to finish work:lol: Speedy delivery also;)

I think I'll need paving stones, I don't actually go see house and pay stuff until tomorrow, it may end up being horrible if the photo's lie :roll::lol:

I've decided on buying multiple 6ft x 4ft sheds, so looking for someone that'll give discount on multiple buys x

I bought my shed from Shedstore online. Its 6x4 T&G and really good quality - it cost £200 which I thought was quite a fair price. Might be worth looking at the larger sheds they do, as they might be within your budget x

I bought mine from these,mine's 6'6 x 10 ft and cost just shy £400 in the sale.....

I've found a 12ft x 8ft shed on garden buildings direct. It's only overlap but will be cheap enough insulating myself. And it's all for £366.51 :D:D:D

Back