• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have our new cars - watch out everybun!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: me and Buttercup got our new car delivered today it's blue because we like blue because we're boys and it goes with out blue house. Buttercup wasn't that bothered because he like flying in his helicopter bestest but I wanted a car so nanny bought us one although it was meant to be for Christmas :lol:

Bunniesandnewcars001.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars002.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars007.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars018.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars020.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars024.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars025.jpg

Bunniesandnewcars028.jpg

Dan & Clo also have a car, but they were snuggled upstairs and declined to come down and play with it :roll:

Bunniesandnewcars032.jpg

Is that really Blackberry in the first two photos?

Spenser wouldn't fit in one of those. Just as well ... I can just see my Dad's face. :lol:

OMG Sooooooooooooo cool! Guinness just called and he asked me to ask Blackberry where Nanny got's them froms?

Biscuit: i wants a cars daddy! Whys do wes only gets stoopids carrots chew toys and stuffs. WE WANTS CARRRRRSES!

Ginger: Pwease don't dwive too fasts though Bwackbewwy, don't want you to cwashes! :(

Yep, you have to tell - where are they from?? Got to get the buns some cars!

Love your set-up Blackberry, so much space!:D

Just had to rummage around to find the business card cos I couldn't remember who I'd got them from :lol:

They were from 'equinecaninefeline', £17.99 for a set of 4 (2 cars, a bed and an armchair) plus £2 P&P and they were delivered really quickly :)

Just had to rummage around to find the business card cos I couldn't remember who I'd got them from :lol:

They were from 'equinecaninefeline', £17.99 for a set of 4 (2 cars, a bed and an armchair) plus £2 P&P and they were delivered really quickly :)

OMG that is really good value :) (pops off to have a look)

They are excellent, lucky buns, if i gave those to gracie and charlie i swear grace would eat them :shock: xx

Alfie: Wow, now you can come camping next summer with me and Dudley. :D

Beige: Do you mean my Dudley of 'Dudley and Daisy'? I can't believe that, not only do you have a car but you have my best friend too... Beige goes away to sulk

Back