• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey you up there can I has one more treat?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy trying it on and trying her best cute begging look for one more treat!!

deb707ea.jpg

Gosh! How could you resist?

Might I say that Daisy - despite repeat allegations to the contrary from certain quarters... - looks positively SLIM in that photo. :love:

Daisy ... meet Mr McFlurry - he could have been your twin!

P4150324.jpg

Mwah-ha-ha that's too funny!!!! They really do look alike AND the same pose and angle :lol:

I really struggle not to give her treatsies she knows just how to get to me!! She made me post the photo coz she does look slim but trust me it is the angle I am a bit worried about her weight but she LOVES her food bless her! There are many mornings she binkies to the food bowl :lol:

We NEED a video of Daisy binkying to the food bowl. :love:

Arrr the elusive binky video!! Believe me I have tried but the minute the camera appears it destroys the mad binky haze they are in!! Daisys ones are often as Im walking unto the lounge with the food bowl in hand so bit tricky! Although this morning she was in a crazy mood and after brekkie she took off upstairs and I could hear her thundering around! She then came zooming down the stairs hurtled down the hallway with a mid air binky and skidded on the kitchen floor before arriving in the lounge and flopping it was great :love:

Arrr the elusive binky video!! Believe me I have tried but the minute the camera appears it destroys the mad binky haze they are in!! Daisys ones are often as Im walking unto the lounge with the food bowl in hand so bit tricky! Although this morning she was in a crazy mood and after brekkie she took off upstairs and I could hear her thundering around! She then came zooming down the stairs hurtled down the hallway with a mid air binky and skidded on the kitchen floor before arriving in the lounge and flopping it was great :love:

Ah well, thanks for the description - I can better visualise the scene. I would of course have a soft spot for Daisy even if she didn't resemble my rabbit nephew. In fact ... :oops::oops::oops: ... for quite some time I thouught Daisy was Dudley and Dudley was Daisy! PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM. Us mummies must stick together. ;)

Might I say that Daisy - despite repeat allegations to the contrary from certain quarters... - looks positively SLIM in that photo. :love:

That's what I thought! She really is soooo cute, I wouldn't have been able to resist!:love:

That really deep bit of fur between her eyes....Pickle has that, its my favourite bit of him, he even lets me give him kisses there :oops: (as long as I bribe him with food!)

Ah well, thanks for the description - I can better visualise the scene. I would of course have a soft spot for Daisy even if she didn't resemble my rabbit nephew. In fact ... :oops::oops::oops: ... for quite some time I thouught Daisy was Dudley and Dudley was Daisy! PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM. Us mummies must stick together. ;)

:shock::shock::shock: They'll both be mortified! :lol::lol::lol:

With a cute face like that, I'd probably feed you the whole bag, Daisy, never mind one treat. :love::love::love:

I really struggle not to give her treatsies she knows just how to get to me!! She made me post the photo coz she does look slim but trust me it is the angle I am a bit worried about her weight but she LOVES her food bless her! There are many mornings she binkies to the food bowl :lol:

tut tut :no: Jackie! :lol: :lol: To be fair, she once binkied to the food bowl here and it was just SO cute!:love:

Back