• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture the scene...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
...It's about 2am, it's dark, I'm almost nodding off to sleep and then suddenly...

BANG!
CLANG!
SPLASH!!

Turn on the light and there's Mischa sopping wet. He's fallen in the water bowl. :? Not sure how. Their ramp is over their bowl but his rump was wet but NOT his feet or anything underneath. Work that one out. :? (He was fine by the way, kept trying to get away while I was drying him off. :roll:)

Tomorrow will be working out a way to plug the gap between ramp and radiator. :roll:

:lol::lol: They scare you to death, don't they? Mine did a big flop and fell straight down his hole to the lower level!

:lol:

Ralph once followed me into the downstairs toilet and the toilet seat was up, but he being a mini couldn't see this and thought jumping up onto the toilet would be a graet idea to see what I was up to (I was washing my hands in the sink next to it.)

So he ended up sat in the bottom of the toilet looking up at me getting a wet bum :lol: He quickly jumped out and once I'd stopped laughing I managed to dry him off with a towel.

Silly bunnies!

:thumb: Silly bunny.

ScienceGeek, you got very lucky, I know of someone on another forum whose bunny drowned that way.

:thumb: Silly bunny.

ScienceGeek, you got very lucky, I know of someone on another forum whose bunny drowned that way.

Oh No, that's awful! :shock: :cry:

I was a bit scared for a split second when he jumped in but seen as he just jumped straight back out again i found it funny. I can imagine the situation being very different if he'd been struggling at the bottom of the bowl.

Just a reminder that we need to keep a very close eye on our silly bunnies. Sometimes they're too silly for their own good.

I'm really bemused as to how I'm going to fill this gap without them ending up hitting their heads on the lip of the crate. :? I might see how he gets on tonight first.

That's very scary about the bunny in the toilet. Ours aren't allowed in the bathroom cos Mum panics they'll chew the pipes. :? Although Mini does sometimes get in there. She has a bit of a thing about the toilet. :roll:

Back