• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prepare yourself for a shock ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... Spenser is showing an interest in hay!

PA170369.jpg

Mum went and spoilt it by giving him an extra-large portion of pellets this morning. :roll: There was ice on the hutch cover and she thinks he need more food. Doesn't seem to realise hay is food.

Well, he's got pink eyes, hasn't he? :lol::lol::lol:

He still isn't eating much hay ... I suspect he may have been burrowing in the hope of a stray pellet. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Odd thing to say, but have you tried giving him access to a bag of hay? Oidhche can be completely ignoring her hay until the bag appears - then it's the most interesting thing in the world! Same with swept up hay - she's not bothered until it's in the scuttle :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Odd thing to say, but have you tried giving him access to a bag of hay? Oidhche can be completely ignoring her hay until the bag appears - then it's the most interesting thing in the world! Same with swept up hay - she's not bothered until it's in the scuttle :roll:

I'll try that, thanks! :wave:

yey!!!!!!!!!
i'm so pleased or you! well done spenser!

Jas: see spwenser itznot so badz......sometimez it has had nommy seedy heads in there too yous just has to looksy extra specially deeps in the piles! and if you keeps nomming on da hays then the nice (howrrible) vet lady dont looks at the teethys as much......thats what hapens to me

Spenser, you good good boy! :love:

Keep nomming that hay, as Jas says, the vet won't want to poke and prod your teefies! :)

Susie - thats a very promising sign! :)

Back