• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparkle says mommy did it all wrong again.....

JLG

Mama Doe
mommy make our house look like dis evry night, de bedwoom is full of noms and some udder stuffs, she says it to keep us warm and nommy. and more nomms in de livin woom. me not sure bout all dat.

IMGP4661.jpg

hmmf, me goin in to sort it owt

IMGP4672.jpg

it hard work but by de mornin we just about got it de way we like, 'cept we nommed lots of it :shock:

IMGP4673.jpg

Mommy says does anyone else's bunsters do same fing? I not know wot she mean

Blackberry: Our mummy stuffs our bedrooms full of hay and me and Butters have to work very hard to empty it all out again :)

Spenser What is it with da mummies and da hay ... bring on da pellets and leave me ma nice clean hutch floor to lie on! :evil:

We like to watch mummy cleaning out the shed with a dustpan and brush, getting rid of all the poopies that we leave on the floor. We wait til she has shut us in, nice and cosy and tidy and then we Send poop flyin in all directions all over the place:lol::lol:

DSC01067.jpg

Spenser likes to grab the shovel full of poop and scatter it. He always manages to squeeze a few more out between the tidying of poo corner and his return to the hutch. :roll::lol:

all I want to do is make sure they stay warm enough! obviously I'm worrying unnecessarily :roll:
glad to know I'm not the only one whose standards aren't up to those of my buns :lol:

Spenser likes to grab the shovel full of poop and scatter it. He always manages to squeeze a few more out between the tidying of poo corner and his return to the hutch. :roll::lol:

if i put the dustpan down,bracken will run of with it.

Back