• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crackers 'why does nobody want me'

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
I have been at Walsall RSPCA now for a whole 12 months and nobody wants me. I've seen loads of bunnies come and go but noone has ever picked me. I'm their longest stay bunny now.

They say it's because I have red eyes and look like a devil bunny, but I'm not I'm a really good bunny. I wish I could change my eyes and then maybe I would get a home.

All I want is a forever home, and a wifebun of my own.

sjp_rspca-crackers_095.jpg

sjp_rspca-crackers_094.jpg

sjp_rspca-crackers_088.jpg

sjp_rspca-crackers_101.jpg

Last edited:
You are a stunning rabbit and your eyes are beautiful. I'm sure an extra special home will come along for you soon :love:

I have just squeaked out loud and I never squeak he is lovely so sad that he has been with you so long hope he can find a forever home soon

Oh my gosh this is heartbreaking :(. I don't know what you're talking about though! I think your eye's make you look cheeky and mischevious! Just like all the best bunnies!

Unfortunetly I have still not persuaded my other half to let me have bun number 3, but I'm sure you will find your forever home soon, you look so very cute!

Awwww Crackers you are very hansome and if a had room for another bun i would take you in like a shot. Don't worry i'm sure you will find a forever home soon with a special wifey bun.:love::love:

He's beautiful. I must stop looking at things like this cos I just find it so heartbreaking to think of all the 'unwanted' bunnies :(

aaaah Crackers is still there! I love Him & his beautiful eyes...the pics of him are just gorgeous - you can see he loves leaping about - what a wonderful temprement!

xxxx Hope your forever home comes soon... xxxx:love::love::love:

:wave: I have just come to live with my new mummy and need one of those ops but I need a husbun when I recover. I likes you :love:

17102010701.jpg

love from Blue :love::love:

Aww, you're so handsome. :love: My bunny has red eyes too. He doesn't have a fancy brown smudge on his nose and lovely dark ears though.

Back