• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auction for Hopper Haven- Gift box of Bunny Biscuits/ New photo post 1

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Most of you will have read the devastating news of the VHD outbreak at Hopper Haven. To try to help in some small way towards the cost of their vaccinations and other vet bills I will be filling a gift box with my homemade bunny biscuits. The box is purchased and measures 8" square and 4" deep but i will not be making the biscuits until next week to make sure they are as fresh as possible at the end of the auction :)

Once biscuits are made I can tell you exactly how many there are, but for now all I can say is there will be lots :lol: UPDATE there is now 135 biscuits!

We will be covering all costs ourselves including postage so all money from the highest bidder will go directly to help the Hopper Haven bunnies.

The bidding will end Thursday 4th November at 8pm

Will anyone start the bidding at £10? :wave:

PA301057.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry i can't bid as price is waaaay to high for me :oops: Just wanted to say what a fantastic amount already!!

:wave: I bid £35

Thank you so much :wave:

I have more biscuits baking in the oven as I type so I can announce there will definitely be a minimum of 135 biscuits :D If there is still space in the box I will be baking again tomorrow :lol:

There is space to squeeze in a few more bunny biscuits so I am happy to bake a few more if we can get a couple more bids. I'll even throw in a rainbow rabbits desk calendar ;):D

Back