• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Black Lionhead doe - Newcastle upon Tyne UD pic added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Psoted bon behalf of molly35

Fostered on behalf of the NRSA.

Description: Black female unsure of breed, maybe lionhead x - uppy ear
Health - Good
Temperament - Some of you might know Cookie came to me and I couldn't get near her. Now she is an absolute snugglebun, loves to sit on your knee for cuddles. She is very inquisitive and would love a large garden if possible.

she is neutered and vacc'd and in Newcastle upon Tyne

type of home: I wouldn't recommend she goes to a home with very small children as she can still be a tiny bit hutch territorial but has been fine indoors with my 3 year old son.

I can't say I was a fan of black rabbits but she has won me over, this beautiful girl deserves a lovely home with a husbun.

008.jpg

Last edited:
She deserves a good home as she ended up being returned to NRSA didn't she?
Yay for black rabbits :wave:

Reserved

This gorgeous little girl has now been reserved pending homecheck. Very happy for her but a little sad that she is going.

wow - wonderful news - of course its always sad when they are so lovely but wonderful she may have a chance now of a forever home! :love::love::love:

Back