• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 8 week old felales, Fudge, Poppy & Daisy

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of PixieRabbit

Honey's Brood; Fudge, Poppy & Daisy

035.JPG.opt352x463o0,0s352x463.JPG

032.JPG.opt352x277o0,0s352x277.JPG

034.JPG.opt352x389o0,0s352x389.JPG

Physical Description: Fudge is the beige one, Poppy is the white one & Daisy the tri colour.
Temperament: Friendly and affectionate. But nervous being handled.
Sex: Females
Neuter Status: Not Yet
Vaccination Status: Not Yet
Health: Good
Type of home wanted: Together or with their mom/dad.
Reason for rehoming: Their mom, Honey, was dumped on us with four other rabbits including their dad, Harley 1. Within two weeks these were born. They also have a brother who I do not have a photo of but looks just like Daisy.

They are beautiful! I do hope they find a forever home asap - they shouldnt wait long...they so sweet! :love::love::love:

Should title read females... or is the felale a new breed of bunny?:D

They are lovely.. will find a home in no time I suspect!

are they still for adoption?/ i hope they find home soon..I really want to adopt them, if only im near your place...who could resist these cute little bunnies?...:)

If I can convince my landlady to let us have a second rabbit, I would adopt one of these girls to be Oscars wifey-bun in a heartbeat :)

I've PM'd you hunny.

Also, we're starting to widen the area we re-home to, so if you think you're too far away, think again ;)

Ahh sorry I didn't realise. They've been with their mom so long now I've actually got all three girls staying with their momma Honey. I'll steal the house mates camera today and take photo's of the bonded foursome. ;)

Are you still winding the rescue down?

Trying to :roll:

It's not happening. Got a momma and some babies go to my friends just the other day (tiny hutch, urine soaked :() and I have to babies coming today. Just wish the weather would let up as we have a new hutch but I can't expect my friend to drive it in this weather. And Odey and Cally leave after Christmas which is good.

Still got around twenty bunnies here though.

Fudge has actually left for her new home with a loving neutered husbun called Alfie.

Her sisters are being bonded with their mom and going as a trio; never know someone might want an already bonded group :roll:

Nopes, I've been rather ill. Today is spring clean day, so will bring the camera out with me since I just bought new batteries.

Poppy and Daisy (as well as their mom Honey) are going to a foster home where they'll be indoors and free range, person can only foster temp as she's only up here to study. So still looking for a lovely home. x

aww I hope it didnt ruin your christmas. And I can't believe these girls are still looking for homes, they're so fluffy and friendly-looking! They must be around 4 months now?

Back