• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Bunny doing drugs! More pics post 18

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: I had my tooths operated on on Monday and I have to have Metacam for a few days to stop my hurty mouth from hurting and mummy and nanny gang up on me and make me take my drugs and it's mean two big people against one little bunny....I wriggle and wriggle and they have to roll me up in a blankie and then nanny holds me and mummy drugs me but I guess it's ok cos it makes my mouth less hurty and I get a treat afterwards.

BunniesOct2010001-1.jpg

BunniesOct2010003.jpg

BunniesOct2010002.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Blackberry! :( At least your mummy and nanny know what they are doing ... when Spenser had to have recovery food I held him while Dad (thinking his 1969 degree in chemistry was qualification to wield a syringe) did the medicating. It was a little unfortunate that Dad confused Spenser's mouth with his nose ... :roll::roll:

Poor Blackberry! :( At least your mummy and nanny know what they are doing ... when Spenser had to have recovery food I held him while Dad (thinking his 1969 degree in chemistry was qualification to wield a syringe) did the medicating. It was a little unfortunate that Dad confused Spenser's mouth with his nose ... :roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww bunny burrito :love:

Dudley: When dey gets you like that if you goes all floppy you can squish right down inside the blanky I has it down to a fine art :D Daisy cant do any squishing coz there is too much tummy in the way :lol::lol:

Dudley: When dey gets you like that if you goes all floppy you can squish right down inside the blanky I has it down to a fine art :D Daisy cant do any squishing coz there is too much tummy in the way :lol::lol:

Poor, poor Daisy ... how rightly did she once say, 'boys is so rude!'

Oxo: But Blackberry don't you like the Metacam? I guzzled the Metacam but hated the Panacur afterwards, yuk.

Oxo: But Blackberry don't you like the Metacam? I guzzled the Metacam but hated the Panacur afterwards, yuk.

Blackberry: Metacam is yummy and I chug it down real quick cos I like the taste but I don't like being rolled in the blankie and after nanny lets me out of the blankie I chew a big hole in it :D

Blackberry: Clover does squishy bunny in the blankie and the he gets lots of chins and mummy can't find his mouth :lol: I haven't got enough chins to hide behind :?

Dandelion: Daisy is beautiful and I'd like to nuzzle her tummy :love:

Hes a brave little boy! Hope he gets extra treats.

Mylo wants to know what all this metacam stuff is all about, hes never tried it!

Blackberry: Metacam takes pains away when you have hurts. It tastes quite yummy, which is good, cos when you have to have Baytril (antibiotic) it is yukky. It is better not to need it though.

Back