• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley does snuggly earwashing...for susie bun!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Here it is... I want to be snuggled in with them :love: Sarah-Jane (XMissySJx) took the photo while D&D were bunny boarding with her I think its gorgeous!!

Dudleydoesearwashing.jpg

The only time Dudley looked remotely happy. I have never in my life encountered a bunny that was such as stubborn model. Normally, I let buns free range and them take photos. Dudley for half an hour literally just sat with his back to me "go away human".

Eventually he decided to have some fun :lol:

That really is a well-taken photo! They look adorable don't they, true love! Dudley you big softie!:love::lol:

The only time Dudley looked remotely happy. I have never in my life encountered a bunny that was such as stubborn model. Normally, I let buns free range and them take photos. Dudley for half an hour literally just sat with his back to me "go away human".

Eventually he decided to have some fun :lol:

You might have know the reaction you'd get from the mood he goes into when I drop them off :lol: Its quite amazing you got any shots at all...of Dudley that is, we all know Daisy likes to pose! But as Debster says it is a really well taken photo :thumb: ironically it wasnt in the top 10 you initially selected!!

Just wondering what the loving couple themselves think of the picture? :wave:

Daisy: Now all the bucks can see my Dudster can be nice to me for all the nasty comments he makes :love:

Dudley: In my defence I would like all the bucks to know I was cleaning her earsies out so she could hear just how bad her singings is :lol:

Daisy: :evil:

Daisy: Now all the bucks can see my Dudster can be nice to me for all the nasty comments he makes :love:

Dudley: In my defence I would like all the bucks to know I was cleaning her earsies out so she could hear just how bad her singings is :lol:

Daisy: :evil:

now now dudley thats a horrible thing to say about daisys singing :no:
Bailey said "Dudley you shoulds looks after her more it takes a real buck to loves his doe. She can come livs wif me"

Back