• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Fluffers, honeybunny and capel...

batmobile

Mama Doe
I promised, so here we have some photos of Jester and Zeb... mainly Jester who seems to be coming out of his shell a little. He won't let me give him nose rubs but he edges closer and always comes running when the door is opened. I changed all their bedding today and moved things round a bit.

IMAG0084.jpg

Hello Mummy!

IMAG0085.jpg

Is that veggies I spy?

IMAG0086.jpg

Ok am coooooooooooming...
IMAG0090.jpg

I loves fresh hays!
IMAG0091.jpg

We's wanting to see what Mummy has done to our houze. It's diffrent. Byeeeeeeeee...

Zeb is very special. She fell out with her family after escaping. Luckily we got her back but she was rejected so we had to find her another pal. Hence husbun, the gorgeous Jester. He is a very special, very lovely lad. He is coming out of his shell too. So I now almost have more bunnies than I can count!
:love: them all though and it is amazing how different they all are.

Zeb is very special. She fell out with her family after escaping. Luckily we got her back but she was rejected so we had to find her another pal. Hence husbun, the gorgeous Jester. He is a very special, very lovely lad. He is coming out of his shell too. So I now almost have more bunnies than I can count!
:love: them all though and it is amazing how different they all are.

I have a massive soft spot for Jester, he looks like a huge Carlo, see my sig?

I was following their bond closely.. Zeb is gorgeous they suit each other perfectly

Lovely photos - I was politely waiting to let Fluffers, Honneybunny and Capel see first, but couldn't wait any longer. :oops::lol:

I can see why he tugged at people's heartstrings. He's got something about him...:love: they are not snuggly but they do sit side by side and follow each other round when exploring. Very sweet. They are definitely bonded but I think they are both very independent too. He does look like the one in your sig. :)

Sorry was out all day yesterday so just catching up.

*Gasp* :shock: beautiful gorgeous stunning :love:

When you finally get to give Jester a nose rub (he's playing hard to get :roll:) please tell him I'm very proud of him and although he's not here I think about him all the time and I know he's very happy :love::love::love:

He really is playing hard to get but at the weekend, when I have a bit more time, I'll go and sit in the kennel with them both and see how it goes. At the moment it's a matter of taking food up, talking to them, checking poos and changing hay. They have rearranged it again after a clean out but were snuggled side by side earlier and eating next to each other too.
Will take some pics and post them to see how we get on. I operate a 'let them come to you' policy generally, unless I HAVE to grab them.... He is a sweetie pie and nearly took a piece of kale out of my hand today. Then thought better of it. :lol:

Jo, they are lovely :love:

Having the kennel makes it sooooo much easier to spend time with them.

Even my Katy will come to me and climb over me for Fenugreek crunchies ;), have you tried them?

Back