• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you mean theres no more food in the bowl?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
bonding16.jpg

Biscuit: where ams the noms? Ginger, yous founds any noms ober dere?

Ginger: nopeas Biccy, dey am all nommed up. I'm hungy :( Do dey keep dem ober dere?

Poor bunnies - the honeymoon suite is just not giving them the five star treatment, bring on extra noms. :lol::love:

Spenser got extra pellets this morning because Mum did the breakfast and decided he need more because it was frosty. :roll:

Poor bunnies - the honeymoon suite is just not giving them the five star treatment, bring on extra noms. :lol::love:

Spenser got extra pellets this morning because Mum did the breakfast and decided he need more because it was frosty. :roll:

I can't wait to put them downstairs at the weekend hopefully :love:

Your mum really doesn't help you out here does she? Spenser must get so confused bless him :lol:

Poor half starved little bunnies.......don't be mean, Big G - give them a treat!!!!

They aren't getting any more until 2pm, when afternoon pellets come out :)

I have a strict feeding regime and i'm not straying from it, except at night, at 3:45am, when theres lots of stamping going on and i can't get no sleep!

I have a strict feeding regime and i'm not straying from it, except at night, at 3:45am, when theres lots of stamping going on and i can't get no sleep!

oooh......bunnies are clever.....they'll soon cotton on that if they make a noise in the night you will respond by feeding them............

oooh......bunnies are clever.....they'll soon cotton on that if they make a noise in the night you will respond by feeding them............

i knwo about learnt behaviour and i wasn't going to get up, but i did to make sure there was nothing seriously wrong, as my office is full of electrical equipment, i hoped there was no fire or something, thats why they aren't allowed in here normally :( which is a shame, as i'd love to spend all day with them :lol: ..imagine, i'd never get any work done!

He did it again later in the night, but i didnt get up that time and he stopped about 15 minutes later.

:wave:

It lovely to see them together, they are a team now and will both work together to get what they want from the humans, they will be plotting it may look like they are licking the ears but really they are whispering plans to raid the treat box.

Mine eat LOADS of hay overnight (probably in the early hours of the morning, actually). They eat loads of Oxbow Western Timothy anyway, during the day, but at night I have to leave them well stocked up. Might be worth trying that - aint any fun having thumping buns in the early hours! Incidentally, straying off a little bit, mine get plenty of greens in the morning, an eggcupful of pellets each at around 7 pm - but as for their bodysize in hay - no; they must each eat at least twice that amount, which I suppose is good. Interesting, isn't it, how some buns just won't it it and mine can't seem to get enough!

Last edited:
do 2 buns together eat more each than they would if they were single buns (does that make sense?!)

mine also eat mega amounts of hay overnight :shock:

I loves me some Ginger and Biscuit :love: Poor starved bunnehs.

do 2 buns together eat more each than they would if they were single buns (does that make sense?!)mine also eat mega amounts of hay overnight :shock:

I don't know about Noahs eating habits prior to him coming here, and so don't know if Charlee had an influence on him but he certainly had an influence on her. Charlee was a horrible veggie eating and would eat very slowly - often leaving bits behind. Noah absolutely LOVES his veggies and gobbles them all up very quickly. Monkey see, monkey do and so now Charlee does it too. (that rhymes!!)

I loves me some Ginger and Biscuit :love: Poor starved bunnehs.

I don't know about Noahs eating habits prior to him coming here, and so don't know if Charlee had an influence on him but he certainly had an influence on her. Charlee was a horrible veggie eating and would eat very slowly - often leaving bits behind. Noah absolutely LOVES his veggies and gobbles them all up very quickly. Monkey see, monkey do and so now Charlee does it too. (that rhymes!!)

^^ This.

Biscuit was a good hay eater when on his own.

Ginger arrived, she's a monster hay eater.

Bonded, they go through hay like its going out of fashion! :)

Ginger was a slow eater, when she arrived. Now bonded, she's sped up a lot, as Biscuit is a veggie / pellet monster.

Back