• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Peaches

Well I took her to vet and altho he checked the leg well he couldn't feel anything wrong with it. Gave her an injection of painkiller and said to come back in 7 days if its no better! ( not happy)
So I got in touch with Cerys and she has just told me about a thing called cylap limp (sp?) She did get her vaccination about a week before she started limping so wondering if Cerys has hit the nail on the head. She is eating , drinking and pooing fine so no worries there.
Has anyone else had this happen?

P.s thanks for all the vibes xx

Well I took her to vet and altho he checked the leg well he couldn't feel anything wrong with it. Gave her an injection of painkiller and said to come back in 7 days if its no better! ( not happy)
So I got in touch with Cerys and she has just told me about a thing called cylap limp (sp?) She did get her vaccination about a week before she started limping so wondering if Cerys has hit the nail on the head. She is eating , drinking and pooing fine so no worries there.
Has anyone else had this happen?

P.s thanks for all the vibes xx

Iv'e never heard of a bun limping from having cylap but i know they can be off colour for a few days and sometimes have a lump develop from the injection site, not a limp, whos cerys? x

No experience of cylap limp, but I have heard of it. Maybe post a thread in rabbit health? Eating, weeing and pooping are all good as she would probably be out of sorts if she was in pain. Spenser was awful colour and had a local reaction after his cylap, but no limp.

No experience of cylap limp, but I have heard of it. Maybe post a thread in rabbit health? Eating, weeing and pooping are all good as she would probably be out of sorts if she was in pain. Spenser was awful colour and had a local reaction after his cylap, but no limp.

Charlie was a bit off colour after his jab whereas grace was fine, iv'e never heard of this limp before. x

Iv'e never heard of a bun limping from having cylap but i know they can be off colour for a few days and sometimes have a lump develop from the injection site, not a limp, whos cerys? x
Cerys works in the rescue were I got Peter she is on her too but cnt remember her name :oops:

Cerys works in the rescue were I got Peter she is on her too but cnt remember her name :oops:

Well iv'e learnt something new, i didn realise it could cause a limp. maybe that is your answer then as to why she isnt well, hope peaches is a bit better tommorrow. xxxxxx

Back