• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At home with the new box....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Ah Lola, I do love our box. You really showed Mummy who's boss today!
DSC01049.jpg

Tee hee!! It was worth it though, she knows who's boss!! Lets share some hay and then go for a snuggle in our lovely box. I even made her fill it with new straw!!
DSC01062.jpg

Bossy? Moi??
DSC01054.jpg

see there is no stopping you now!!

I love the last pic - The box has replaced the hay mound? I did that with mine - but they just poo'd in it!!! :roll:

see there is no stopping you now!!

I love the last pic - The box has replaced the hay mound? I did that with mine - but they just poo'd in it!!! :roll:

Oh shame!! I moved the hay mound to the other end, near the entrance to the shed. They like the box for colder weather - we're preparing for winter!! :(

It is a good size. Spenser depends on my parents purchasing wine by the case for his preferred size of box.

well done posting three lovely photos:wave:
I will have a practice another day when its not so late, i realy feel like the odd one out now:oops:

Oh shame!! I moved the hay mound to the other end, near the entrance to the shed. They like the box for colder weather - we're preparing for winter!! :(

Ive still left the box in - also preparing for winter! well actually the have 2 - one each end of their bench as there is 4 of them - just mean lots of Poops not in the tray!!

Back