• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok... what breed is our little guy.

Looks like a dwarf lop cross, but as your in Canada, i dont know if it woudl be called the same as I think you follow ARBA standerds (american rabbit breeder asossiation)

He's getting so big. He was soooooo little in that pic. I just wanted to read up on the temperament of his breed. Thanks for taking a look... Didn't he just melt your hearts... he's sooooo gorgeous. His second ear finally dropped although secretly I was hoping it would stay up. :lol: His mother was a very big rabbit but he's 4 1/2 months now and is still smaller than our little girl. I believe they usually reach close to their full size at around 6 months.. is that about right?

He doesn't really look like a Dwarflop to me.. Think he's "just" a lop, not of any specific breed.. So I guess there's not much to read about his temperament.

He is really cute though! :love:

Back