• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there a way of posting lots of pics all at once??

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... instead of photobucket, forum, paste, back to photobucket, back to forum (meanwhile someone has read and replied to half of your thread..) then back to photobucket etc.....

Is there any way of creating the thread and then going live with it once it's complete??

Answers on a postcard....:D

I put my links one under another before I press submit.. do you just do 1 picture at a time??? :?

Open Ru, then open the internet again so that you can have PB open in another window.

Start the thread in RU, go to PB,copy the image code, switch to RU, paste the link, press return, go to PB, copy the image code, switch to RU, paste the link, press return.....and so on....

Open Ru, then open the internet again so that you can have PB open in another window.

Start the thread in RU, go to PB,copy the image code, switch to RU, paste the link, press return, go to PB, copy the image code, switch to RU, paste the link, press return.....and so on....

I'm off to try... I hate computers :evil: This could take a while but Little Lola Grace wants to show everyone their new box.

This is what I do too but I use 'Tabs' along the top bar, instead of opening the internet again.
I find it easier, you can have several pages operating at the same time and just switch from one to the other :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: sorry shouldnt laugh - i had to get my Oh to show me how to do it a few times - its not difficult - honest

I cant flippin do this!!! It wont let me have two pages up at once!!!! Stupid flippin, stupid flippin..

"MUM!!! Have you got our box on RU yet??"

SHUT UP!! ahem, I mean No Lola darling, Mummy's working on it now....

Help me someone!!!!

I cant flippin do this!!! It wont let me have two pages up at once!!!! Stupid flippin, stupid flippin..

"MUM!!! Have you got our box on RU yet??"

SHUT UP!! ahem, I mean No Lola darling, Mummy's working on it now....

Help me someone!!!!

Do you know what 'tabs' are....?

You can have several things on at once - yes?
like facebook, photobucket, RU?
Press the internet explorer twice - get RU on one and Photobucket on the other? .....

Come on we can do this..... :D

The plastic things you cut off your jumper when you take it out the Next bag! I dont know!!!!!

Oh dear....this is gonna be a long night.....

Right, in the top right corner of your screen can you see a sticky up bit that says 'Rabbits United Forum'...?

(it's like a tab that sticks up from a file in an old fashioned filing system...)

Last edited:
Oh dear....this is gonna be a long night.....

Right, in the top right corner of your screen can you see a sticky up bit that says 'Rabbits United Forum'...?

(it's like a tab that sticks up from a file in an old fashioned filing system...)

I SEE IT!! I SEEEEE IT!!!! I clicked something behind it and it says NEW TAB!!! Is that anything????!!!!

You can have several things on at once - yes?
like facebook, photobucket, RU?
Press the internet explorer twice - get RU on one and Photobucket on the other? .....

Come on we can do this..... :D

There's no need to open Int Exp up twice or more - just press Ctrl and T whilst you're on a page, and a new page will open up .. type in the google box or address bar and away you go then just switch from page to page

so, on RU right now, press Ctrl+T and get PB up xxx

I SEE IT!! I SEEEEE IT!!!! I clicked something behind it and it says NEW TAB!!! Is that anything????!!!!

Yes!!! See, you can have more than one thing open at a time!!!!!

Just think of it as having 2 drawers open in a filing cabinet! One for RU, one for PB!!!!

Yea! thats the one now type in PB in adress bar xxx

Oh but you must be on that tab page first otherwise PB will take over your RU page instead :lol:

Back