• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion at work...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....he decided to look through all the bits in his art studio when he was visiting the conservatory yesterday...

BunniesinconservatoryOct2010032.jpg

I'm slowly catching up - that night class really interferes with my bunny life. :evil: Still, it does pay for some of my bunny-related purchases. ;)

He must wear something, he doesn't get any paint on his fur.

Dandelion: I am a very neat and tidy bunny. I always keep my paws and fur clean.

B&co: I make him wear a large apron, the floor has an old sheet down and I have to wipe paint off the conservatory windows :roll:

B&co: I make him wear a large apron, the floor has an old sheet down and I have to wipe paint off the conservatory windows

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dandelion: I am a very neat and tidy bunny. I always keep my paws and fur clean.

I heard a nasty rumour that Dandelion wasn't able to do as much artwork now that winter is coming in. :( Give him pastels - they don't make as much mess as paint and would surely be OK in the conservatory.

I heard a nasty rumour that Dandelion wasn't able to do as much artwork now that winter is coming in. :( Give him pastels - they don't make as much mess as paint and would surely be OK in the conservatory.

Dandelion: It is because I haven't got a light in my 'studio' so I cannot paint in the evenings. Although I would think mummy wouldn't mind me painting in the dark because then she wouldn't see the mess :?

Dandelion: It is because I haven't got a light in my 'studio' so I cannot paint in the evenings. Although I would think mummy wouldn't mind me painting in the dark because then she wouldn't see the mess :?

Yes, Clover might lick up any bits of paint that ended up where they shouldn't.

Back