• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names please

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Here are my two new rabbits, the girl is the lionhead and the boy is the lop.

There are more pictures on my other thread if you need inspiration.

Benand409.jpg

Any ideas welcome :wave:

Names post 6 :wave:

Last edited:
OH says Bart and Lisa

I think Aduki (boy) and Bean (girl) or Chilli (boy) and Pepper (girl) or Edward and Elsie :D

They are very cute! :love:

Not sure if anyone cares but they have been named :wave: The new couple are: *drum roll please*

Elliot (thanks honeybunny) and Gracie (inspiration from baby name phone thingy advert) :D

So now my names for all my buns are Ted, Rosie, Elliot and Grace. Even though elliot always gets called Biggy or Big El as hes huuuge compared to my others. I swear hes still a mini-lop, just a big one as he has a squidgy face :love:

Now just gotta update my siggy :)

Not sure if anyone cares but they have been named :wave: The new couple are: *drum roll please*

Elliot (thanks honeybunny) and Gracie (inspiration from baby name phone thingy advert) :D

So now my names for all my buns are Ted, Rosie, Elliot and Grace. Even though elliot always gets called Biggy or Big El as hes huuuge compared to my others. I swear hes still a mini-lop, just a big one as he has a squidgy face :love:

Now just gotta update my siggy :)

Those are great names to go with gorgeous bunnies!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back