• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie my sweetheart

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

010-8.jpg

008-7.jpg

006-8.jpg

022-4.jpg

022-3.jpg

025-2.jpg

030-1.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

I still cant believe Rosie has gone, i miss seeing her pictures...Thanks for posting Lisa - I hope you are ok, you have gone through a lot lately..

At least you know mowgli and rosie are together now having fun at the bridge xx

aw poor little rosie :( So gorgeous! At least she lived a long and happy life. How is locksley doing? xxx

Those are really lovely pictures. :love: What a special bunny she was - I joined RU about the time you lost her, so it is lovely that you still sahe her photos with us. :wave:

Ahhh, beautiful Rosie :):love: She had such a distinctive face, full of character. Rosie will always be one of my favourite RU bunnies. How could we ever forget her?

Thanks for posting the photos Lisa. Hope you're ok xx

Ahhh, beautiful Rosie :):love: She had such a distinctive face, full of character. Rosie will always be one of my favourite RU bunnies. How could we ever forget her?

Thanks for posting the photos Lisa. Hope you're ok xx

thanks, she has been on my mind all day, even when i went for a walk

he's doing fine :) he just thinks about his food :roll:

Well that would be the same as rufas then :p I think ive told you this before but locksley was the reason for me getting rufas :) And there is something about rosie that reminds me of neela, not sure what it is. I swear im not trying to copy your rabbits...:roll: hahah

Back