• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very naughty Wilmy bunny!

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::evil::evil::evil: :censored:

At some unknown time, Wilmy has taken it upon himself to leave his room and chew lots of the (protected) wires from behind the TV. He's got the TV mains, both Wii cables and 5 surround sound wires :roll: Luckily the TV is generic and have done a wiring job on the surround sound. The wii however, seems cream crackered as when OH turned it on sparkes were flying and the 2 cables are now in 12 pieces :roll: I just hope the surge protector kicked in! :censored: :lol:

He got lucky not to have a burnt mouth or to die.

Bet he hasn't learnt its not a good thing to do and still thinks its great fun. Good luck reviving the wii and reproofing.

He got lucky not to have a burnt mouth or to die.

Bet he hasn't learnt its not a good thing to do and still thinks its great fun. Good luck reviving the wii and reproofing.

Thats what i thought! :shock:

Lucky chewed my laptop cable and luckily for him, the chewed the right end. It really scares me how fast they can do stuff like that. It's like Ninja bunny! :shock:

Back