• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain at the vets

unalakey

Mama Doe
Been to my vets tonight to have Charle and Jess's myxi vaccs and got 20% off, they have this offer on until the end of the month aswell has 50% of neutering:shock::)as i have just acquired another rabbit:oops: (one of the Preloved ones off here) she needs spaying but im not sure if she is up to it yet as she is underweight, my vets have said when they check her over next Tuesday they will see if she is fit, if not they will still honour the 50% off when she does need doing:D Im well pleased:D

Been to my vets tonight to have Charle and Jess's myxi vaccs and got 20% off, they have this offer on until the end of the month aswell has 50% of neutering:shock::)as i have just acquired another rabbit:oops: (one of the Preloved ones off here) she needs spaying but im not sure if she is up to it yet as she is underweight, my vets have said when they check her over next Tuesday they will see if she is fit, if not they will still honour the 50% off when she does need doing:D Im well pleased:D

our vets is doing the same too :) for anyone in the manchester area, who needs a bunny neutering id recommened them :wave:

Back