• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New buns but what breed?

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Well guys these are the two buns that my dad got me apparently from a breeder but i dont know what they are supposed to be any one got any ideas they look more like wildies to me :? and am i right in thinking that they are quiet big for 12 weeks old they are underweight as well very bony :(
Ps excuse the mess :oops:

Photo0490.jpg

Photo0489.jpg

Photo0488.jpg

Photo0482.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

Photo0485.jpg

Photo0486.jpg

Photo0487.jpg

they look like dutch crosses so unlikely to have come from a breeder
Very nice bunnies though..I like dutchies as they tend to be full of mischief..so if you keep them be warned ..they'll be into everything!

They are so cute :) One of there bellies looks a little big though or is it just the angle shes in? :? x

Sooo cute... I think Dutch cross too just like our little girl. She is very lovely natured. Not sure if that's the breed though or just her nature in general.

they look like dutch crosses so unlikely to have come from a breeder
Very nice bunnies though..I like dutchies as they tend to be full of mischief..so if you keep them be warned ..they'll be into everything!

Haha they are already!! no matter how well i think i have bunny proofed my room they find a way into everything :lol:
the girly with the more white nose has a particular talent for jumping may be one to watch ;)
They are still also unnammed atm so any suggestions welcome :wave:

Dutch cross too! Their dainty shaped muzzle looks dutch. On the mischief side of things dutchies need more stimulation than some other breeds, they are very nosey and inquisitive, yet highly intelligent so lack of things to do leads them into mischief. They are also incredibly playful and affectionate-and enjoy being trained. A bit like the bunny version of a border collie :) they're very sweet girls you have there :)

aww acorn was soo :love:
i like Fern and Willow also thinking maybe Bambi, Blossom or Bramble.
would be a mouthful tho Bailey Blossom and Bramble :lol:
Im glad that their not wildies not good with breeds it didnt help that they are absolutely terrified of any movement whatsoever :? any tips?

Back