• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baileys garden adventure :) Pic heavy!

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Hi guys just wanted to share a few :oops: pics of Bailey enjoying the garden last week when we had nice weather :roll:
Il gows this ways

Photo0427-2.jpg

Owhs a cage
Photo0413-1-1.jpg

I pwefers my tents
Photo0416-1.jpg

Project escape wroute this ways
Photo0402-1-1.jpg

Hows abouts up theres oh nows its too high
Photo0407-1-1.jpg

Oh nows this ones is bwocked too
Photo0433-1.jpg

Retweat!
Photo0408-1-1.jpg

Oohs pweety fwowers
Photo0418-1.jpg

Hehe sqwishy fwowers
Photo0397.jpg

And finally my favourite pic of them all hes soo cute :love::love::love:
Photo0432.jpg

Last edited:
What lovely photos! :love: Bailey is a very hadnsome bunny and lucky to have such a lovely garden. Sorry I was working tonight, but this has been a late night treat. :wave:

What lovely photos! :love: Bailey is a very hadnsome bunny and lucky to have such a lovely garden. Sorry I was working tonight, but this has been a late night treat. :wave:

:lol::lol: your really funny my mums useless at gardening we only have them flowers because my nanna put them in :lol: its just a square of grass with some bushes that were there when we moved in 17 yrs ago! but thanks:wave::lol:

ETA sorry rerading it it sounds a bit rude wasnt supposed to be :oops::D

Last edited:
:lol::lol: your really funny my mums useless at gardening we only have them flowers because my nanna put them in :lol: its just a square of grass with some bushes that were there when we moved in 17 yrs ago! but thanks:wave::lol:

I'm not a gardener, it has to be said. :oops::lol: Actually I think I was more meaning him being able to freerange - couldn't let my lad do that as our garden is too big and goes round corners. I really want a bigger run for him.

I'm not a gardener, it has to be said. :oops::lol: Actually I think I was more meaning him being able to freerange - couldn't let my lad do that as our garden is too big and goes round corners. I really want a bigger run for him.

Think we crossed in cyberspace then didnt mean to sound rude :oops:
the only way he can be outside is when someone is out there with him as you can see we only have small fences and have cats in both houses right next door so i figured he may as well free range instead of being in a run :D

Think we crossed in cyberspace then didnt mean to sound rude :oops:
the only way he can be outside is when someone is out there with him as you can see we only have small fences and have cats in both houses right next door so i figured he may as well free range instead of being in a run :D

No worries, I didn't think you were rude.:wave: I work late on Tuesdays and was easily convinced handsome bunny and pretty flowers equalled award-winning garden. :lol:

No worries, I didn't think you were rude.:wave: I work late on Tuesdays and was easily convinced handsome bunny and pretty flowers equalled award-winning garden. :lol:

Phew im glad :D i do have to say tho that on the last photo it does like quiet a good garden ;) that is my fave pic ever of bailey i love it :love:
may i add spencer is equally as handsom :D:love:

Back