• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Self-service piccies

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Now we all know that us hoomans are far too slow at giving food for our bunnies and sometimes they have to resort to self-service. So c'mon, let's see your piccies.

21st02.jpg

21st01.jpg

Doing his best to get the banana in my hand...

lick.jpg

:)

"Fresh is best"

_IGP6852-vi.jpg

Photo0229-vi.jpg

"What? It's dinner time isn't it?"

_IGP6214_CONV-vi.jpg

'What do you mean this isn't our litter tray?"

_IGP6196_CONV-vi.jpg

"Ooops, Mischa did a booboo"

_IGP6186_CONV-vi.jpg

"I'm in the hay, doobedoobedoobedo, Just nomming awayhay, doobedoobedoobedo!"

IMGP3100-vi.jpg

IMGP3097-vi.jpg

IMGP3098-vi.jpg

"Stop singing Mischa and eat before she notices."

IMGP3092-vi.jpg

(Muffled) "There must be some in here somewhere, I can smell 'em"

_IGP8567-vi.jpg

"What idiot left this here?"

_IGP8343-vi.jpg

Neela was a mischievous little bun when she was alive! I loved it even though it meant i had to keep cleaning up spilled pellets :roll:

"what do you mean who spilled the pellets?"
IMG_7683.jpg

"oh these? nom nom nom"
IMG_7684.jpg

Then once she had eaten all the pellets she would try find some more
IMG_7662.jpg

IMG_7671.jpg

but how could i get angry at this little face?

mission accomplished
IMG_7668.jpg

Oh the spilt box of pellets is familiar!! Sure that's happened to us too once or twice!

Oh the spilt box of pellets is familiar!! Sure that's happened to us too once or twice!

:p Cant count how many times she did it before i realised to put it in the dvd bit of my tv cabinet...well she managed to get there too

IMG_7679.jpg

its right at the end of my bed so i kept seeing her little face peep up :p

Forgot about these. :roll:

"Mummy move the dustpan I can smell pellets"

_IGP0551-vi.jpg

"Oh ok I'll have Timothy hay instead."

_IGP0553-vi.jpg

"Can I get in Mummy?"
_IGP0555-vi.jpg

There are no more pictures. Cos I was busy doing a slow-motion "Nooooooooo" and shooing her out before she weed in it.

One of my favourites of Squidgy. He'd snuck into the kitchen and found where we kept the veg, but he could only lick it as he had no incisors :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSCN0114.jpg

In his pellet pot
DSCN0108.jpg

OMG - that is the cutest pic ever!! It reminds me of the time i found my 18 month old behind the sofa with an empty box of chocs and all the wrappers. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: They have the same "I'm busted" look on their faces!!

Back