• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Hand reared 12 week old babies

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of rosy+nosey

I have handreared a couple of bunnies have had them since they were a few weeks old. I took them on from a client at the vets where I work. So now I'm looking to adopt them- have been advertising them since they were 12weeks, have ahd a few people interested but none of which what I'd consider ideal homes, would really appreciate a post on the forum pls to pass them on to excellent new owners!

Description:
These bunnies have been hand reared since age of 2-3 weeks old. I have been fostering them since they were 5 weeks old. I would love them to stay together. they are 13 weeks old now (13/9/10)
General health:
Excellent- Come on in leaps and bounds since the tiny, scruffy, pot bellied baby I took on.
Temperament:
Excellent as hand reared- they crave human attention. Have been handled several times every day since 3 weeks old. Hand reared animals can often be very cheeky and naughty though!
Type of home wanted:
Really special home wanted for these two little ones. They have been used to lots of space and love and I don't want them to become pets cooped up in too small a cage at the bottom of the garden. I already have 2 adults and so would like to rehome these two now they are big and strong and doing well, so I have space to help more orphans in need in the future.
I can have them neutered and give them their Myxo vacc before they go if you like.
rosydillon@hotmail.com
Thank you very much
Rosy

Hi! All good questions!! They are both female, and we are in Sheffield,south Yorkshire. there are a couple of cute photos on the rabbit rehome bunny search advertising page
pls note these bunnies are now 18weeks old Xx

ps. their names are Skippy and Plisskin when looking for the photos!
xx please ask any questions you may have I will chk on here every day :)

Aww they are so adorable! My marvin was partially handreared and he is so naughty...I love it though :p

Aw bless, yes Plisskin is cheekier, she is so bright & learnt to escape from her pen at a very early age! She in particular loves mountaineering & is always on the back of the sofa or spying on people outside on top of the cat scratching post!!
They're also calmer about general house noise than the cat because they grew up with it- don't bat an eyelid at Hoover,washing machine etc

just to say still available - anyone considering taking two loving young bunnies on no issues at present- is very welcome to come and meet them no obligations :) x x

Back