• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Charcole continental doe - Essex

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of steve&mollie

Physical Description: She is charcole and black continental bunny. and weighs 5kg
Temperament: Laid back. she is happy do her own thing and come to you when its time for attention. also inquisitive.
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: done

Vaccination Status: up to date with eveything
Health: very healthy. never had any issues
Type of home wanted: She is a free range house bunny so something similar. She will not have her winter coat so outside keeping will out of the question i think. She would love a husbun!

Reason for rehoming: I am a live in Pub Manager, but have got a new job so my accomodation will changing. Mollie will then be in one room, and i will be workin long hours. So it will not be fair on her.

Mollie sounds gorgeus!:love:Why not get her a hubby & keep her.Thats what I did for my bun when I couldn't give her the time she deserved.Im sure she would love to stay with her Daddy.Mine only have one room but they have each other & seem very happy.Whatever you decide,things will turn out ok Im sure.:)

Sent a pic over SOAD so should be up soon.

I would get her a husbun but as i have moved to a bedsit its gonna be a struggle to house us both nevermind another lol

She is lovely tempered, i'd prefer to rehome her through a site like this than take her to an addoption centre at pets at home.

Back