• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 2 seperate buns Mini lop & rex Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lillian

Two year old female Rex

Name: Cassie
Sex: Female
Breed: Standard Rex
Vaccinated: Yes, done last week.
Neutered: No
Temperament: Friendly, usually easy to handle.
Type of home wanted: Cassie really needs to be bonded with another rabbit, she is very lonely! But she needs to be spayed before she can be bonded.
Transport: Transport may be able to be arranged around Surrey, but it depends on help from family. For people further afield a bunnyrun maybe be able to be arranged.

8 Month old male Mini Lop

Name: Otis
Sex: Male
Breed: Mini Lop
Vaccinated: Yes, last week.
Neutered: No
Temperament: Extremely friendly, will approach people and put his head down for nose rubs.
Type of home wanted: An indoor home, with a spayed female, but Otis will need to be neutered before bonding!
Transport: Transport may be able to be arranged around Surrey, but it depends on help from family. For people further afield a bunnyrun maybe be able to be arranged.

Cass - Female

151_3629.jpg

151_3514.jpg

Otis - Male

otis7-1.jpg

otis5-1.jpg

I'm in Guildford looking for a husbun for my spayed lionhead. Otis looks like a lovely bunny. Is he being rehomed thru a rescue as we were hoping for help with bonding and preferably an already neutered male? Plus my husband really wants a neathie- but I think we'll know the right bunny when we meet him, more than it being about the breed.

Back