• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling so sad :(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Just started putting together my bunny photo album. Im doing it in chronological order as much as possible so started off with the pics of my bridge bun Tilly. Sat there weeping looking at so many pics of her :cry:
I miss her so much, she really was my best friend :cry:
I wish you guys had known her, she was funny, bossy, snuggly. Shed hop on the bed in the mornings and flop next to me or just pester until I got up :lol: Timmy adored her from day 1, even though she hated him at first :roll: She ALWAYS made me and oh smile . The day she died in my arms on 11th jan this year, a piece of me died with her :cry:

I hope youre having fun at the bridge Toodlepip, me and daddy still talk about you and miss you all the time :love:

More Hugs! :wave:

Perhaps you would like to dedicate a thread to Tilly? That might be nice :)

Just an idea :)

*big cuddles*

I could have written most of that myself about Flash, especially the bit about part of my dying with him.

Its hard, its so, so hard, but time does help, as does grieving, and also finding a way to honour the memory of the bunny too. Could you do something to truly honour her memory?

((((hugs)))))

I lost my first bun last week Stew.She was so special to me and i know how much it hurts.
I didn't mention it at work and today they found out.....i had all the usual jokes.I was and still am devastated.

Hope you are ok :)

*big cuddles*

I could have written most of that myself about Flash, especially the bit about part of my dying with him.

Its hard, its so, so hard, but time does help, as does grieving, and also finding a way to honour the memory of the bunny too. Could you do something to truly honour her memory?

Im not sure what I could do :? We didnt have a funeral for her really. The morning after she died after we'd allowed Timmy to grieve with her overnight we took her to the vet to send her away for an individual cremation. Due to the snow conditions in town it took 3 months for her ashes to be returned to us :shock::( By that time I was picking myself up after falling apart and couldnt bear to go through a funeral, but now im wishing we had.
I am getting a tattoo that will be in memory of her so thats something :D

((((hugs)))))

I lost my first bun last week Stew.She was so special to me and i know how much it hurts.
I didn't mention it at work and today they found out.....i had all the usual jokes.I was and still am devastated.

Hope you are ok :)

I know and I am so sorry :cry: The feeling of fresh grief is unbearable, huge hugs to you xxxxxc
Why do people think its ok to joke about it?? :evil: I didnt go out for weeks after Tilly died except to work but when I did I got a few 'jokes' aswell. It made me furious :censored:

Im not sure what I could do :? We didnt have a funeral for her really. The morning after she died after we'd allowed Timmy to grieve with her overnight we took her to the vet to send her away for an individual cremation. Due to the snow conditions in town it took 3 months for her ashes to be returned to us :shock::( By that time I was picking myself up after falling apart and couldnt bear to go through a funeral, but now im wishing we had.

Pearl has a star named after her and when i posted the location someone posted a pic of the constellation for me, i now have that as my lappy desktop aswell as my fave pearl pic.

i didnt do a funeral either, your lucky your fella talks about her with you, Ste didnt even want to look at my book of Pearl pics :evil:

More Hugs! :wave:

Perhaps you would like to dedicate a thread to Tilly? That might be nice :)

Just an idea :)

Thanks Graham.
I first joined here a couple of months after she died so I think my first ever thread was about her. I did her a Rainbow Bridge thread aswell. I just wish Id been on here when she died coz i was in bits and could have done with the support of like minded people. Oh was amazing but he was crushed aswell :(

I know and I am so sorry :cry: The feeling of fresh grief is unbearable, huge hugs to you xxxxxc
Why do people think its ok to joke about it?? :evil: I didnt go out for weeks after Tilly died except to work but when I did I got a few 'jokes' aswell. It made me furious :censored:

It did me too,people are so heartless.
I am looking for a stone or something similar to put where Stew is buried and i have a little of her fur that i would like to do something with but not sure what

It did me too,people are so heartless.
I am looking for a stone or something similar to put where Stew is buried and i have a little of her fur that i would like to do something with but not sure what

did you see the gorgeous necklace that coco1200 made for me with pearls fur hun? i wore it all the time for the first few weeks having her close to my heart really helped.

im sorry for your loss, i missed your thread xxxxxxx

did you see the gorgeous necklace that coco1200 made for me with pearls fur hun? i wore it all the time for the first few weeks having her close to my heart really helped.

im sorry for your loss, i missed your thread xxxxxxx

Thank you Donna xxx
I don't think i saw it,that's a really good idea i like the sound of that :)
She deteriorated quickly and i knew i had to let her go,it broke my heart,dumpling especially misses her still :(

Thank you Donna xxx
I don't think i saw it,that's a really good idea i like the sound of that :)
She deteriorated quickly and i knew i had to let her go,it broke my heart,dumpling especially misses her still :(

:cry: :cry: its so horrible watching the one left behind grieve for their pal :(

ill find the threads out for you

:cry: :cry: its so horrible watching the one left behind grieve for their pal :(

ill find the threads out for you
Thank you :wave:
Yeah,even though he had Belle they were both grieving and Dumpling still is a little i think,he looks lost without her ans sits on the top level of the hutch looking out on his own :(

What about finding a specific rabbit to sponsor in her memory, or sending presents (not necessarily anything expensive) to needy bunnies in her memory, or volunteering in her memory, something like that, that changes other bunnies lives for the better because of the positive difference she made in your life? Or maybe work on raising funds for a rescue or something like that? As well we giving yourself something sentimental to remember her by and carry her with you.

I've honoured Flash's memory by taking on sick and needy bunnies and that keeps him alive through each of those rabbits. I'm not saying do that, but its really, really helped me with grieving for him. Because of him, I make a difference, what better way can I honour all he did for me.

(((((Hugs))))) to you Gemma & you too Claire :cry::cry::cry:

It's so, so difficult when you lose a bunny that is so special :cry: Don't worry about the folk that don't understand or make jokes about it - easier said than done I know, but they are not worth the time of day.

xxxxx

Back