• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim's operation is tomorrow UD - He's home!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Grimlock is having his operation tomorrow. Dental, removal of a peg tooth, hopeful removal of a rotten molar, tear duct flushing... The general works. I'm so nervous. :( I just thought I'd let everyone know as he stopped breathing last time. We've put it off this long but can't put it off any longer. I know there is a chance he won't be coming home so I've been absolutely spoiling him this last week. But he's such a fighter and has such a will to live and such a love of life. Wish him lots of luck and tell Smoo not to hump him when he's waking up from the anesthetic as she has been known to do! I might not be on for a while but I'll update when I can.

Last edited:
lots of vibes and try not to worry. Mine had this done last week and I did worry about them as it took my Kane a good 24 hours to really get back to normal even though he was eating ok by the time he came home. Hope your little man comes through. It's horrible not being able to do anything but I'm really thinking of you.:wave:
Hope Smoo is a bit considerate aswell!!!

Loads of vibes for Grim. I hope the whole ordeal isn't too stressful for you either (although I'm sure it will be). I'm currently sitting in the vet waiting room with my Poppy waiting to hear the vets verdict on her poorly molars so I know how horrible the waiting around is. All the best for tommorrow, all fingers and paws crossed for Grim.

Positive teeth out vibes from me.

Hope you get your wee man home safe and sound tomorrow xxx

Sending loads of good luck vibes for Grim, I really hope it goes well...

Your a fighter Grim, be brave and strong for mummy and Smoo x

Thanks everyone! I really do appreciate seeing all your messages. He's so special to me and it's amazing that people that don't even know him, love him and care about him. :love:

Vibes for Grim sorry I'm late these darn timezones but I'll be vibing for him all day so you can get some sleep :wave:

Back