• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the funniest scan ever!

hope no one minds as this is not bunny related, but certainly gave me and hubby a giggle today!
went for a 4d scan today to find out sex of baby. after several unsuccessful attempts to see her ;) face on 4d (kept her face tucked behind placenta and then kept fists/arms over face), she turned from us and did this...

USN_10.jpg

what a girl :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a nicer pic...

USN_6.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but also :love:

Congratulations! :)

:lol::lol::lol: that really did make me laugh - a good one to show her when shes older! A girl with attitude already - Good Luck!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: How funny! :lol:

Congratulations, didn't realise you were expecting! She will get a giggle from that picture when she is older :lol:

aww, bless her! my boy, EVERY time we have a scan, has his legs wide open and one hand in his mouth!!! lol, they are funny!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Great pictures....:love: I had one of those scans done for my last daughter aren't they great! I recommend them to anyone...
Congrats on the wonderful news of a daughter :love:

:shock: Ha !!!! ha !!!! that is brilliant :lol:

Like the second one too she looks like she is blowing bubbles.

CONGRATULATIONS

thats brilliant.how far gone are you?im having 4d scan next saturday find out the sex.will be 16wks so going look like a shrimp :lol:

Back