• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeek thats a first!!!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock: Just went outside and Sooty, Oreo AND Charlie were grooming Mittens!!!

She was squished between Sooty and charlie doing an ear each then Oreo was doing the head and eyes :shock:

Soooo cute - I wish i could have videoed it but they would have jumped up as soon as they saw me - i didnt want them to stop as she was loving it :love: - after all the fur yesterday - Im so pleased to see this!

Such a surprise coming from charlie too - after nearly a year of this!
CIMG2509.jpg

CIMG2492.jpg

:love::love::love:

Perhaps the scuffle they had was a hierarchial struggle to sort out the pecking order again?

I think you are right graham - Im unsure what went on - but Im SURE Mittens is trying to be top bun OR she is just really cheeky!! All buns seem ok - Sooty had a few tufts sticking out her bum as did Mittens so I think Oreo was just showing who was boss again!! Charlie wouldnt have got involved - hes a wimp!

Blackberry - she would love groomings from you - she loves her ears done!! :mrgreen:

I think you are right graham - Im unsure what went on - but Im SURE Mittens is trying to be top bun OR she is just really cheeky!! All buns seem ok - Sooty had a few tufts sticking out her bum as did Mittens so I think Oreo was just showing who was boss again!! Charlie wouldnt have got involved - hes a wimp!

Blackberry - she would love groomings from you - she loves her ears done!! :mrgreen:

I could never do a trio, let alone a quad! It'd scare the life out of me watching them work out the pecking order. I'd be a nervous wreck! :wave:

Perhaps Mittens just tried it on and it seems to have worked perhaps and Oreo just said "hang the heck on a minute, i'm top bun *humpy humpy*" :)

Back