• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeders hideous setup grrrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Knowing I love bunnies a friend spotted this truely hideous set up for breeding lionheads :censored: they are nothing more than boxes :cry:

Breedersmiserablehutches.jpg

Surely this is breaking several of the 5 freedoms would the RSPCA actually prosecute him?

<link removed>

I notice he says he's a member of the BRC but I cant see his name on the list!!! Could they at least making him take that of his web site if I notify them?

Is there anything else I can do?!

Last edited by a moderator:
*vomits* :shock::shock::shock:
That is truly disgusting, theres definatly some laws being broken there. Theyre BOXES :evil:

i have a feeling this thread won't last long Boudicca when a mod sees it :(

If they claim they are a member of the BRC, perhaps contact the BRC and let them know about the website?

There is a standard post that Snouter does when someone asks about pet shop conditions etc, but i can't remember if that applies to breeder conditions also? I also can't find it, but will carry on searching..:wave:

They actually use that picture on their website!! They are showing it off like they are proud of it, do they have no shame!! :censored::censored: Hopefully if people see that shack they won't want to buy rabbits from them.

i have a feeling this thread won't last long Boudicca when a mod sees it :(

If they claim they are a member of the BRC, perhaps contact the BRC and let them know about the website?

There is a standard post that Snouter does when someone asks about pet shop conditions etc, but i can't remember if that applies to breeder conditions also? I also can't find it, but will carry on searching..:wave:

Oh :oops: is it against the rules to post something like this?

I know things like this crop up a lot but I hadnt really paid attention to how it was dealt with so I was hoping to get a list of things I could legally do?! If you could find that response that would be great!

Yes I will report him to the BRC at least they can hopefully get that removed!

the worst bit is i dont think the rspca can prosecute as its like a pet shop "temperary accomodation" why not write a polite letter to the breeder explaining about how he could improve his stocks welfare and happiness with lareger accomodation explain how it could show how fun and playful bunnies are if given the correct amount of space etc, its a shocking awful picture i agree it is very creul but im not sure what can be done about it? do try the brc but im not sure what they can or will do?! :( x

Oh :oops: is it against the rules to post something like this?

I know things like this crop up a lot but I hadnt really paid attention to how it was dealt with so I was hoping to get a list of things I could legally do?! If you could find that response that would be great!

Yes I will report him to the BRC at least they can hopefully get that removed!

Aye, fraid so :(

You may not:

• Post links to or information about websites or products with the sole
    purpose of criticizing or attacking them.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92998

Flippin 'eck if only Id won that £113 euro millions Id be straight on the campaign trail to get some laws changed!!!

:oops: I read the sticky at the top of Rabbit Chat to see if there was anything in it. This will be my second locked thread then I hope its not like points and when you get so many you get banned :shock:

I do hope not.

I'd even put up with Daisy's singing to let you stay... ;)

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back