• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inroducing the babies, Sooty and Sweep!! so cute photo overload

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone, well i found my lead for my computer and here are some photos of my little babies Sooty and Sweep that I promised you. They are gorgeous and love comingto the edge of the hutchnow for a little stroke. dont like being picked up but are fine once you ave hold of them. Enjoy!!!!

Introducing Sooty, she is all black and is a mini lop when her ears decided that is what she is. She is the shy one but like cuddles once you have hold of her.
DSC02383.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

DSC02372.jpg

Introducing Sweep, She is black with a smokey colour underneath on her belly, on the edge of her ears, around her eyes and around her nostrils. Reminds me of Blackberry, Buttercup, Dandelion and Clover!!!!!!

DSC02373.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

Them together, i was trying to show you how small they are compared to my storage jars.

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02342.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Having cuddles.
DSC02387.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

Couldn't leave the other two out.

Buddy enjoying afuss and ready for a brush.

DSC02354.jpg

Bramble being my gorgeous big softy.

DSC02351.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

Can I just say Bramble was not given the apple he took it out of the fruit bowl while my mum was on the phone, when he decided to visit from his run around the garden. little tinker!!!!!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed

Lovely pictures. :love::love::love: The babies are so sweet, and I'm glad you decided to share the other two as well. :wave:

thanks for your replys i am loving the little ones and the others two make me giggle especially bramble such a clown sometime. xxxx

Gorgeous black bunsters - they are stunning :love::love::love:

Have you bunnynapped Nursecroft's Teddy?!!!! :shock:

Let Sooty and Sweep out in one of the runs today and they seemed to reallyenjoy it. Went inside to fill the water bottles and when i was coming back outside i was met by Sweep sitting in the middle of the garden. Looking at the run and thinking it was escape proof, it has a roof and enclosed all the way round. I found a little gap where the wood has been screwed to the wall that se must of got through. Sweep's nickname isnow hudini. lol

Back