• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny dance - my rabbit nephew again!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB160234.jpg

There's a thread called 'my rabbit nephew' from Sunday night - worth a look. This is the bunny that TRANSFORMED MY LIFE in August 2009. He's an outdoor bun now, but was indoors last winter when this picture was taken.

There's a thread called 'my rabbit nephew' from Sunday night - worth a look. This is the bunny that TRANSFORMED MY LIFE in August 2009. He's an outdoor bun now, but was indoors last winter when this picture was taken.

... care to share or tell me if it's none of our business!! :oops:

... care to share or tell me if it's none of our business!! :oops:

It takes up two pages of Bunny Mad Magazine, and that's the edited version.:shock: I'm rather proud of my 'Road to Rabbitdom' piece, so will try to work out if I can get it on a PM - not tonight though. Too many threads on here to catch up on. :D

It takes up two pages of Bunny Mad Magazine, and that's the edited version.:shock: I'm rather proud of my 'Road to Rabbitdom' piece, so will try to work out if I can get it on a PM - not tonight though. Too many threads on here to catch up on. :D

Look forward to it! :wave:

Oooh! I'll have to make sure I get a copy of that to read! :D

Oooh! I'll have to make sure I get a copy of that to read! :D

The original version is 2000 words long (eidted down a bit for the mag to allow for photos of Spenser) - I could write a book about that wee fellow. Our schools have a holiday in November, so I have high hopes of bunny-sitting. :D

Back