• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pudding and Holly

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Pudding and Holly are two rabbits that were adopted from me last December.
Unfortunately their owners are now moving to Canada permanentely in the summer, and can not take them with them. They wanted to give me enough notice to find them a home without them needing to come back into rescue.

They are currently indoor rabbits and will have to be now until at least April, when it starts to warm up. Their owner says if going to another indoor home, she can give all their possessions and accessories with them.

Pudding and Holly were originally brought to me after being found in the wheelie bin of a veterinary nurse in the area.

IMG00347-20100126-1253.jpg

I'll try and get some more pictures up :)

Their owners are now moving in Spring due to not being able to get a rolling contract on their place until summer when they emigrate, they are having to downgrade significantly, as they are only to be in their new place until the summer, so Holly and Pudding won't be able to go with them. Meaning they now, if possible, need a new home by spring :(

Does no one want two housetrained beauties that are devoted to each other? :love:

Back