• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymphoma in Bunnies

3Hops

New Kit
Reaching out trying to any information I can....one of my 3 hops (Lana) was recently diagnosed with high grade lymphoma. My heart is breaking....

She is 9 years old, but before this diagnoses not one problem, she has been a total picture of health.

I've recently read quite a few storys on how increasing the immune system can help animals with cancer....'animals' being the key- not a whole lot out there on rabbits..... There are 2 natural products I've found- looking for anyone that has used them or even heard of them (been around since the 1990's). 4Life Transfer Factor and Immunocal. These products are for people and animals- but again- not a whole lot listed on bunnies.

A part of me says try it.....she was given 8 weeks, what do I have to lose??? And I think less than 8 weeks is what I have to lose......but if it works look at all I've gained......more than 8 weeks. Again my heart is breaking....

Any advice would be welcomed.....

Thanks
Pamela
Bella, Lana and Buddy

9 yo is a great age:D... sorry to hear about her lymphoma:cry: i hope that it can be treated and she can have many more happy years:love:

Im so sorry to hear about Lana :(

I didnt want to read and run when i know that there is something natural that may actually help.

My x boyfriend and his mum are raving about something called "Zeolite" and "bentonite clay". It comes from some sort of rock, they take it every day and she claims it cleared up her mums skin cancer.

Im very sceptical about it, and its not licensed for human consumption in the UK so doctors wont comment, i dont know about vets. He gave it to his dog (who lived to the age of 20+) and his horses. They also put it into creams to use as topical treatment. Im not sure how it works, but she said it "mops up toxins". Its seemed to really help her, maybe you could look into it?

Sending lots of vibes to you and your bun. xxx

Back