• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle Safes..?

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Do you think any rabbit out there perticularly needs one?

At the moment I feel fine with the fact that aslong as he has plenty of bedding, blankets ontop of the hutch and a hutch cover my rabbit will be fine, as well as the fact rabbits are born to live in coldish climates...or do I really need to start thinking about getting one?

Not just now, but I am going to get two for this winter as I think it will be a cold one. This will be Islay & Jura's first winter, and it was -22oC last year, and as they are in a concrete shed, I am slightly concerned they need to be kept warm.

my girls were outside the other day & I found Arrabella sititng on her snugglesafe....but they have only a little fur on their tums after their spay...Im going to be putting it in their hutch though - no harm for them to have the option....plus they have each other to snuggle up to. As long as bun has a proper winter coat - should be fine! Im just a worrybun-mum so will put it there in case!:lol:

Back