• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got the snugglesafes out yet or am I being paranoid?!

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
So have you got the snugglesafes out yet? Just heard there is going to be a big cold snap and its quite early for temps to be dropping below freezing, it was only 4 degrees out this morning when I fed them so I am quite worried especially as they don't seem to have their full fluffy winter coats yet and they are in sheds which are so open I don't know how warm they will be, am I being paranoid?

I think it's time to start thinking about getting ready for winter, if you know what I mean. I think this weekend I'll buy some straw and fill the run with it and give them some extra in their box etc. I dont think mine need their snuggle safe just yet.

I haven't got one yet. My mum says she will buy one for Spenser ... yep, the mother who held out for 8 months against my campaign for a rabbit. I don't think it's cold enough yet, although Spenser's fluffy coat is balanced by the fact he doesn't have another bunny to snuggle into.

Im going to get one soon for Mr Ogbog. I keep my windows open nearly all the time to let fresh air through and it gets quite chilly at night.

I have my hot water bottle now so he will too :D

We have got two for four outdoor bunnies to share - but I figured they would be snuggled up together anyway. We have started using ours but only on the colder nights. They have loads of straw too and they have sheds/covered hutches.

Back