• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay experts!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Mine finally arrived today! Was expecting it Friday until I got a notice the following morning to say it'll be here today! And what an early delivery :O Between 8am and 9am! So so so so so SO Impressed! Love it :D

Great stuff! :D What did you get?

Two large bendy logs
Carrot woodrool (which he loves)
Some Fenugreek Cruchies
Hay sample pack
Bunny Basics/T

I'm making a nother order in less than a week for some Oxbow Hay, not sure which ones to get, was thinkin botanical and oat?

Two large bendy logs
Some Fenugreek Cruchies
Hay sample pack
Bunny Basics/T

I'm making a nother order in less than a week for some Oxbow Hay, not sure which ones to get, was thinkin botanical and oat?

Mine love the timothy and oat, never tried botanical. Mine also like the excel ones, especially the one with marigold in. They dont like the burns welsh meadow hay that much though, I have to mix it in with other hays, lol!!

Spenser has some sample packs of hay on order from Animal Magic Pet Supplies. He's had the Hay Experts sample pack a couple of times, but there a few he dislikes and the readigrass I now buy in a larger size.

Well I've found the readigrass to be enjoyed the most out of all the samples I recieved from The hay experts so I'll probably get that again. Definatly want a Oxbow hay, maybe get Western Timothy hay for now and some readigrass. I guy the Burgess Excel hay with dandilion in too, he likes it, but doesn't love it. He is very fussy!

Spenser is really fussy with hay. He does like readigrass, but when he seemed to like the oat hay from the sample bag he went off it as soon as I bought a big bag! :roll::lol: He is a contrary rabbit - the last time I saw him eating hay it was actually Pets@Home bedding hay. :roll::roll::roll:

Two large bendy logs
Some Fenugreek Cruchies
Hay sample pack
Bunny Basics/T

what size bag of bunny basics T is it and how much?.

We have been using the hay experts for about 6 years now and they are a brilliant company, I put an order in yesterday for our usual big box of Western Timothy hay and I bet it arrives today or tomorrow.

Spenser is really fussy with hay. He does like readigrass, but when he seemed to like the oat hay from the sample bag he went off it as soon as I bought a big bag! :roll::lol: He is a contrary rabbit - the last time I saw him eating hay it was actually Pets@Home bedding hay. :roll::roll::roll:

Harry the same was on a medow hay from a pet shop then i though i would change him to execl as it seem better quailty wont eat it then when on to p@h basic hay loves it :roll::roll:

Back