• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new addition

Collielover

Mama Doe
We collected Lilyrose from someone who was rehoming her .I always dreamed of having a Rex and I feel in love with this girl.She hasn't showing any of her preface behaviour here yet, She needs to lose some weight as she is slightly over weight whats not good for her.
Here is her settling in here tonight

100_1444.jpg

:love::love::love: i think, i too am falling in love with rexs:oops::love::love: its all morses fault for being so darn cute:lol::lol::lol::love: shes sooo beautiful

I blame jack Jane to .If anyones looking for one I know Kayj has one looking for a home and she is lovely if I wasn't picking this girl up I would have took her home with me.

What a beauty. :love: She does look a bit plump, so might be at risk of sore hocks.:( Hope she doesn't mind being put on a diet too much. Maybe she didn't get much exercise in her previous home. Good that you were able to take her in. :)

She is very pretty :love:
I had a harlequin rex and she was just the most gorgeous rabbit, I would definately love another rex one day :)

I am glad to see she is with you,:D I have been checking and waiting to see what happend to her. She is very beautiful.

Back