• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Fest - Jimmy's Farm Saturday 23rd October - Grand Opening Rabbit Garden

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For any of you close enough to visit Jimmy's Farm, Make Mine Chocolate! will be there this Saturday by special invitation of Wood Green Animal Shelters who are there to do health checks for rabbits and guineas for the grand opening of Jimmy's new Rabbit Garden.

It'd be lovely to see you if you can get along.

We'll have information, merchandise (including our ever popular hoodies) and our poo table.

There will be lots to see and do so why not bring the whole family..........

PetFestPoster.jpg

For any of you close enough to visit Jimmy's Farm, Make Mine Chocolate! will be there this Saturday by special invitation of Wood Green Animal Shelters who are there to do health checks for rabbits and guineas for the grand opening of Jimmy's new Rabbit Garden.

It'd be lovely to see you if you can get along.

We'll have information, merchandise (including our ever popular hoodies) and our poo table.

There will be lots to see and do so why not bring the whole family..........

PetFestPoster.jpg

I really want to go but mum says it is too expensive :(

I'm just down the road. I'll come if I can :)

That would be great - would be nice to put a face to the name. You could help us out if we get busy!

We've got our normal merchandise to sell, plus our fab clothing and Luvabun (Jill) has done a Bake Mine Chocolate! for us and made lots of bunny shaped homemade biscuits for us to sell and raise money for the campaign.

Hope you can get along.

That would be great - would be nice to put a face to the name. You could help us out if we get busy!

We've got our normal merchandise to sell, plus our fab clothing and Luvabun (Jill) has done a Bake Mine Chocolate! for us and made lots of bunny shaped homemade biscuits for us to sell and raise money for the campaign.

Hope you can get along.

:wave:

Sounds grand. I put the idea to mum and she says its doable.

The only sticking point might be the three bunnies I started bonding this morning. Obviously I can only leave them if I trust they will be fine.

We shall see what tomorrow brings but likewise, would be good to put a face to a name, and get some MMC stuff :)

Sky - hope the bonding goes well but if not, then we'll catch up another time.

In the meanwhile, check out these biscuits!

JillysBiscuits.jpg

Sky - hope the bonding goes well but if not, then we'll catch up another time.

In the meanwhile, check out these biscuits!

JillysBiscuits.jpg

OMG those are the cutest biccies ever, almost too lovely to eat!
Hope the Pet Fest goes really well & that the public bring their 'open ears' to really hear what you have to say.

OMG those are the cutest biccies ever, almost too lovely to eat!
Hope the Pet Fest goes really well & that the public bring their 'open ears' to really hear what you have to say.

Thank you.

It's pouring with rain here at the moment so the 2 1/2hr journey should be an interesting one. Fingers crossed the forecast is correct and it clears up before the day starts in ernest.

It was lovely to meet you at Jimmy's and put a face to the name. :)

It was a fantastic day and I won the big cuddly bunny. :D

Back